Learners can recognize Pinyin and 200 characters, 300 words and numbers in the exchange of personal information. Be able to make comments, requests and can respond to greetings, apologies, request and address new acquaintances and introduce themselves and family members. Learners can indicate basic needs and wants, with the help of body language or materials objects when needed. Develop interest in Chinese culture, experience Chinese cultural elements and understand the relationships between culture and language learning. Experience the Chinese cultural value-systems. Learners are suspected gain the ability to pass HSK1 and Elementray HSKK( Chinese Official Colloquial Test).
3.2 Linguistic knowledge
1. Know the importance of pronunciation in learning Chinese language;
2. Master some tone changes;
3. use appropriate pronunciation and intonation in everyday conversation.
Character and Word
1. Master 300 common Chinese characters (ideograms) toward proficiency in the four skills area;
2. identify sounds, forms and meanings of Chinese characters;
3. understand the relationships between characters and words.
Know and master:
1. RMB, sum of money and interrogative pronouns;
2. expressions of time, place and location;
4. structures and functions of attributes and adverbials;
5. existential sentences;
6.expression of wishes.